St Pattys Frosting / Mousse2018-08-10
- 1 cup organic green raisins, soaked
- 1 cup alkaline water for soaking
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp raw honey or organic maple syrup to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw carob powder (or more if you like)
Soak the green raisins in the alkaline water for an hour.
Pour the water into your food processor, and using the "S" blade, blend the avocado, and honey together. Gradually add the vanilla extract and the carob powder (last). You'll need to adjust the sweetness to your liking as you add the raw carob powder.
Once thoroughly blended, use it to frost your Carob Nut Log! YUM!