Day2

How good has being alkaline been to you? Wanna tell everyone where you started from and where you ended up? Post your before and after pics here to encourage others!
gwnmig
Caterpillar

Day2

Post by gwnmig » Oct 25th, 13:51

From viewing what I ate yesterday, I noticed things about the way I eat:

I graze through my eating the whole day. I actually don't sit down to enjoy my meal. Thus I over eat.
I also notice that I have not given thought on how I structure my eating based on the principle of food combining- I eat what is on the table without thinking. I have to take notice that:
eat my fruits in the morning and on an empty stomach.
Have my big bowl of fresh salad/my vegies and my starches or grains
Have my protein at the end, then no more.

I always drunk my recommended amount of water, so this is not a problem.

I want to feel how I felt sometime in the summer when I felt limber and had more energy because I stuck to the basic principle...

Be strong. DO NOT EAT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO. LET YOUR STOMACH REST. REMEMBER TO BE CONSCIOUS OF WHAT YOU EAT...STICK TO THE BASICS.

Rundown of the day:
Breakfast: 1/4 of ripe papaya
drink: French Vanilla coffee
snack: 1 english cucumber
Lunch: 1cup stirfried eggplant and 1 cup of white rice- no bloating. Actually felt good.
Dinner: 1/2 cup of stirfried brocolli with red pepper and steak
a bite of cake pops ( I felt it going down heavy on my stomach...did not like the feeling at all)
Dessert: hot chocolate

I would consider this a success. Only 1 cup of french vanilla coffee and none of the "excesses" from yesterday. Actually really sat down for my meal. Made a big difference.

Today was a success:

REMEMBER THAT TODAY CAN BE A SUCCESS.