Oxygen

Forum for customers who own the acid alkaline diet simplified home study course.
crocus888
Egg

Oxygen

Post by crocus888 » Jul 30th, 02:42

I have read that supplementing oxygen is helpful in the alkaline diet. I have read that hydrogen peroxide (food grade) or using some suplement drops is a good idea. My question is - does anyone have experience in using either of these? I am having trouble finding the hydrogen peroxide in that strength and the drops cost quite a bit. Would love any feedback you have on this matter. Thanks.
zeeks
Egg

Post by zeeks » Jul 30th, 10:04

i have just started using the hydrogen peroxide (food grade) (i have herpes 11) and i heard it helps...anyway i will have to see if it works, but so far so good..i also take apple cider vinegar with some baking soda(1 tea spoon) as well.i take 2 glass of each daily..but only take the cider vinegar 5 days and stop for 2 days and start again..and so far so good as well....
crocus888
Egg

Oxygen

Post by crocus888 » Jul 30th, 18:17

Hello;
Thank you for the input. I did read in another post that someone found 8% food grade for purchase online at a place called Family Health News. I thought I would share that as 35% sounds a bit much to have around the house. I will try to get some 8% and if anyone else has experience with hydrogen peroxide I would love to hear it.
Thanks.
Jody
lalito39
Egg

oxygen

Post by lalito39 » Aug 9th, 04:25

the best way to get oxygen is using Vitamin O from R Garden, try il!
jdrower
Caterpillar

8% Peroxide

Post by jdrower » Aug 14th, 16:40

I've read any peroxide below 35% food grade (not technical grade, there's a difference) has stabilizers in it and are therefore dangerous to human health.

I've also read dilution is highly recommended. Anything less than 10% has caused fatalities. The 35% concentrate should be handled very carefully as it can burn the hands. It was suggested the 35% be placed in a eye-dropper bottle and what's left over be frozen. It should only be mixed with fruit juice, aloe vera juice, milk or distilled water. Tap water appears to eliminate the peroxide benefit.

There's a drinking protocol but I'm sure I've rambled excessively.
JD
PS The 90% peroxide is rocket fuel & should be avoided
tris
Butterfly

Post by tris » Aug 14th, 23:09

Not to attempt to dismiss what has already been said, but just wanted to touch on the basics. By far, the best way to increase oxygen in the system is to do deep-breathing exercises. Breathing in through the nose until your lungs are at capacity, and out until your lungs are very empty. It does not matter what you breath in - if you're not filling your lungs to the point where your lymph nodes being draining, you will not use oxygen on a higher level.
It's your health, are you eating the best alkaline foods? Acid Alkaline Food Chart
vllott
Caterpillar

Post by vllott » Nov 4th, 20:34

Hi, I agree with everything, and we all know the importance of oxygen. If interested, the best site on food grade hydrogen peroxide that I know of is called The Gaurdian of Eden. They explain everything about the proper handling and use of hydrogen peroxide as well as it's benefits. I have used food grade peroxide for years and can attest to all the good things that have been said about it. When I use it I drink it with organic apple juice because I don't notice the taste as much.
dieting
Egg

Re: Oxygen

Post by dieting » Dec 30th, 07:43

The 35% concentrate should be handled very carefully as it can burn the hands. It was suggested the 35% be placed in a eye-dropper bottle and what's left over be frozen. It should only be mixed with fruit juice, aloe vera juice, milk or distilled water. Tap water appears to eliminate the peroxide benefit. ?
Save your time and get on time success in ccna study guide pdf exams by using our latest microsoft word training and other superb exam pass resources of Testking and www.mica.edu and join Northwood University best of luck.