ph change

Forum for customers who own the acid alkaline diet simplified home study course.
kt
Egg

ph change

Post by kt » May 31st, 12:35

Hi. Im new and am trying this diet because I am 41 want to try for my last baby and so far am so acidic that I have three girls. I've tried this other baby gender diet that didn't change my ph at all! I knew after tt to someone about the alkaline diet that they just wanted my money. The only thing they did good was started me drinking mineral water and I feel great. I was told if i'm stringent with it in about 3 weeks time I could see my ph change. This is very important to me and changing the inside makes sense.
Gopisvara
Butterfly

Post by Gopisvara » Jun 1st, 21:13

The science of chosing the gender of your offspring is diccussed is in the ancient Vedic literatures and is well known among people into Vedic knowledge and especially Indians. I am assuming you want a boy,which also in Vedic civilization is considered preferable.

There is a story in one of the books about a couple who wanted a boy,but kept getting girls. They were very religious,so they prayed,and the answer was revealed to them through someone they met. The woman was advised to(prior to conception)bathe,dress very nicely,wear scented oils,etc. to make herself most pleasing to her husband,because it is known that the gender of the child will reflect the person with the most desire,who is attracted to the other the most.

She followed the directions and got a boy. I belong to an International Vedic group and know many, many couples and you can see this principle playing out over and over again. If the husband is more attractive or has less passion,they will get girls. If it is the wife,then they have boys. When they are near equal,they may have one of each. Take a look at some of your friends and you can see what I mean,of course people change over time so you may have to look a little deeper.

In this modern age of supermodels and such,it may be more difficult to pull off and your age is working against you. It is working against you for another reason. I recently saw a thing about the risks of having children later in life and am convinced there are substantial risks.I personnaly was concieved when my father was 47 and my mother 37. I have more health problems than my three other siblings combined. I have a friend who has a daugter that was born premature and at eight is very small and kind of retarded. He was 45 and she maybe just a few years younger. The age of the father is very important too.

The ideal time to concieve is in your twenties. Also if you are acidic as well,that makes it even less ideal and more potentially risky. It takes from 6 months to 2 years to alkalize and that will even make it later.

I hope this was helpful,if not dissapointing,but it is better to be armed with knowledge so you can make the best decision.
Jami123
Egg

Re: ph change

Post by Jami123 » Nov 14th, 05:33

She followed the directions and got a boy. I belong to an International Vedic group and know many, many couples and you can see this principle playing out over and over again. If the husband is more attractive or has less passion,they will get girls. If it is the wife,then they have boys. When they are near equal,they may have one of each. Take a look at some of your friends and you can see what I mean,of course people change over time so you may have to look a little deeper.
Get VCPVCD510 - testking for test king and VCP550 - braindumps - questions with 100% callutheran.edu guaranteed. Our high quality fcc prepares you well before www.pittstate.edu in the final exams