Lemonaide detox & juicing

Forum for customers who own the acid alkaline diet simplified home study course.
djwhite
Caterpillar

Lemonaide detox & juicing

Post by djwhite » Nov 2nd, 13:57

I want to start the lemonaide detox. My question is, Is it ok to have fresh carrot juice/spinach juice etc?. Will the detox work or do I have to drink the lemonaide detox. (lemon juice,maple syrup,cayenne pepper,pure water) only? I want to start the detox on Monday, Nov 5th. I would really appreciate any input this question. :roll:
ted
Butterfly

Post by ted » Nov 2nd, 21:12

In my opinion, the purpose of doing a detox is to give your body a rest from having to process food. In doing this, your body can do other tasks, such as cleaning house. So, in theory, any type of juicing will work.
vllott
Caterpillar

Post by vllott » Nov 4th, 06:06

I think I read tris saying that he may have changed his mind on adding the greens to the lemonade detox. I have the book on the cleanse, and have done the detox 2 times (10 days each). I've gotten good results by following the instructions the way it is set out for the full detox benefits...smooth move tea at night, salt flush first thing in morning, 6-10 glasses of the fresh lemon juice, grade B organic maple syrup, cayenne drink, maybe some peppermint herb tea if wanted, but nothing else for at least 10 days. I lost a 20 lbs the 1st time I did the detox, and by incorporating some of the wonderful tips from the alkaline diet etc, have kept it off now for over a year and going strong. Keep the good info coming!
djwhite
Caterpillar

detox & juicing

Post by djwhite » Nov 4th, 15:09

Thanks everyone for your input on this subject. I started the detox today & would definately like to lose 20lbs. I'm about 25-30 lbs overweight. I hope I will be able to stick with this for about a week or two. Thanks again. DJ
djwhite
Caterpillar

lemonade detox & water amounts?

Post by djwhite » Nov 4th, 17:14

How much should I be drinking of the lemonade detox drink thru out the day? Also, How much water should I be drinking with this?
Thanks for any input!!!
vllott
Caterpillar

Post by vllott » Nov 4th, 19:14

Drink as much pure water throughout the day as you want, it helps flush the toxins that are being broken up by the lemonade drink. Drink actually 6-12 (8-10 oz) glasses of the lemonade drink throughout the day, especially when your hungry. You'll find your drinking most of the day. This is such a serious detox that you really need to come off of it properly, not eating whole foods too soon. It is very important to do this whole detox properly so you don't hurt yourself, if you can find the full instructions for the master cleanse, I would recommend you read it. I have the book by Peter Glickman called Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days. Maybe you can find the instructions online if you can't get the book.
djwhite
Caterpillar

lemonade/detox

Post by djwhite » Nov 5th, 02:57

Thanks again !! My local health food store was out of the Maple syrup Grade B syrup. So I used the Grade A.. What is the difference between the two. Also, I started feeling shakey and broke the fast. No will power I guess. I will try again tomorrow. (Tues. 11-6). I know the shakes were probably from toxins being released?? Or because I used Grade "A" syrup instead of "B".?? I will have to use the Grade "A" until the arrival of more syrup @ health food store. :) Wish me luck tomorrow. I don't know how you guys can do this for 10 days. I could'nt even make it through the lst day without crashing. I'm determined to make it thru 10 days. Wish me luck!! :!:
lscott
Egg

Dr. Oz's green drink

Post by lscott » Feb 11th, 23:23

My body is way to acid and it has been causing bad bladder problems. I have been going to a Natural Doctor, and he gave me a recipe for Dr. Oz's green drink which he has been on Oprah, Here it is.
2 cups of spinach
2 cups cucumber
1 head celery
1/2 inch or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root
1 bunch parsley
2 apples
juice of 1 lime
juice of 1/2 lemon
combine all ingredients in a juicer. This recipe makes 28 to 30 oz. or 3 to 4 servings.
It is a great alkalizing drink. Sometimes, I don't even eat anything other than the juice and a lot of fruit. I hardly ever get hungry.
tlcconklin
Egg

Cleansing

Post by tlcconklin » Aug 25th, 12:55

There is a lot of info on post cleansing and how to end the cleanse, but I was wondering if there is anything i should do pre cleansing to get myself ready?

Thanks,
TT