daily ph balancing

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
pjean
Caterpillar

daily ph balancing

Post by pjean » Aug 20th, 18:38

I am new to the forum. Questions:

1) I notice the Ph balancing foods to eat, but what else can you take daily if you cannot consume these foods?

2) Years ago I was diagnoised with IBS and overactive bladder. Dont want to take prescription medications. Any suggestions?

3) and finally, how do you find out if your body is PH balanced?

Thanks in advance.

pjean
Gopisvara
Butterfly

Post by Gopisvara » Aug 20th, 22:57

The idea is to gravitate towards more alkaline foods,superfoods and mineral supplements,alkaline water,etc. 20% of your diet can be acid forming foods.

Medications only supress symptoms, while making you more acidic. Avoid them. There are natural ways of dealing with IBS or any other condition that will actually result in a happier,healthier you. Do a search for IBS on this forum as well as Google. Off the top of my head I would suggest acidophilous,enzymes,alkaline diet,meditation to deal with stress,etc.

You know when your ph is balanced when your urine ph reads 7-7.5 without having taken any alkalizing items.
msdazey
Chrysalis

supplements

Post by msdazey » Aug 21st, 12:50

Hi, pjean
Glad to have you aboard. I have similar issues with my elimination process as I have MS, (but it doesn't have me). I have noticed that my symptons have drastically been reduced in the last three months. I added supplements of green tea, one of red algae and a ph buffer. All of these were purchased at a good nutrition store and by taking these products, my transition was made easier. I talk at length with a nutrionist there who is an all natural believer and she helped me pick the enzymes that would produce the best results to help me balance along the way. Do you have such a place near you? They can be a wealth of information. If there are things that make it difficult for you to follow the program, chances are together, you will find a solution. Good luck to you.
Ronda
009hnoor
Egg

Re: daily ph balancing

Post by 009hnoor » Apr 28th, 07:25

There are natural ways of dealing with IBS or any other condition that will actually result in a happier,healthier you. Do a search for IBS on this forum as well as Google.