Gastritis

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
heartofgold
Egg

Gastritis

Post by heartofgold » Mar 21st, 04:58

Could someone help me with a diet that is more Alkaline for gastritis please i am lost. i was just diagnosed with celiac disease too. if anyone can help me with a diet please email me. ty. i find it a little complicated and would appreciate a few days of food ideas to get me started ty kindly
Anne
heartofgold
Egg

gastritis

Post by heartofgold » Mar 27th, 00:30

thanks bruce i thought someone might have a few ideas for a meal planner for a few days to get started. since i cant eat wheat for breakfast i am limited on choices so was looking for some ideas.
Anne
ShinnAsuka527
Egg

I have Alcoholic Gastritis, it’s been about 2 months........

Post by ShinnAsuka527 » Mar 29th, 06:40

I have Alcoholic Gastritis, it’s been about 2 months since I caused this condition and realized that changing my diet is the key to healing, and being able to feel better. For me specifically i have a phobia of Hospitals, Doctors, and illness, Thus my mental state has kept me very stressed and depressed just because of this condition which seems to counteract my healing, i am working on doing stress relief and similar, I have done a lot of research of what i believe i have but, my symptoms seem to get better for a few day then worsen, the normal symptoms common to gastritis are gas, bloating, acid reflux, recurrent upset stomach, burping, Abdominal Bloating, Indigestion, burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach between meals or at night. I have also been experiencing symptoms of depression and/or reactive hypoglycemia. It possible that the gastritis is to blame because the depression comes in the form of a power panic/anxiety attack, on random days. i do have lightheaded and dizziness most if not all the time, more so when i am digesting for 2-4 hours after eating.

My question now is: Is there any alkaline foods or drinks that can help reduce the acid in my stomach so that i can feel better and help relieve my symptoms thus helping my stress and being about a faster healing and recovery?
jenika
Egg

Post by jenika » Jun 30th, 14:47

Gastritis is a condition where inflammation of the lining of the stomach is known, the mucous membrane, and. Specialized cells lining the stomach acid and enzymes that help break down food for digestion from the building, and mucus, which protects the lining of the stomach contain acid. When inflammation of the lining of the stomach, and it is less acid, enzymes, and produces mucus. If not for the treatment of chronic gastritis, may persist for years or even life. Gastritis gastritis is a type of corrosion that causes inflammation in many cases, but can wear away the stomach lining. Erosion and ulceration of the stomach bleeding, ulcers, or it can be. Gastritis may be acute or Erosive chronic.chronic.
Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble
caring44u
Egg

chronic gastritis, on nexium & need desperately to lose

Post by caring44u » Jul 12th, 08:58

Hi!

Anyone has any solution for me?: I was diagnosed with chronic gastritis n GERD last year. Had esophagitis with basal cell hyperplasia n duodenal ulcers in 2008. Now, am desperately trying to lose weight bec am obese. Can I take carbo blocker with nexium? Will it be harmful to me?

Thanks