Itchy Scalp

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
crystal
Egg

Itchy Scalp

Post by crystal » Mar 17th, 09:10

Help! I started the diet 2 weeks ago. The first day I felt very sick and threw up. After that, I felt better but had a headache for about a week. Now, the past few days my scalp is itching like CRAZY. what is going on?
crystal
Egg

Post by crystal » Mar 19th, 10:02

Can someone please reply. This is really bad and I think I will have to stop the diet soon if it doesn't stop.
goog55
Egg

Post by goog55 » Mar 22nd, 15:02

Are you alkaline or are on the acid side? I notice then when in low alkaline side my scalp and body starts itch like crazy, so work very hard try get my alkaline up. If it gets really bad I take aeruis and it helps weather or not it effect my alkaline doesn't seem too so far.
goldamazon
Egg

Itchy scalp

Post by goldamazon » Apr 6th, 10:38

Hi there

When I was first starting on a pH diet I too was getting ithcy and tingly in different areas like legs, hands and under my nose.
After some trial and error I learned that I had went overboard on water with baking soda (to increase it's pH value) and my pH levals were way too alkaline. My pH readings were up to 8 - 9.
I only found that out after I finally got some litmus paper.
I adjusted the amount of baking soda I was adding to my water and brought my numbers closer to the 7 - 8 and found that the itching and tingling went away with a better balance of around 7.5.
I am not a doctor and haven't had a lot of experience on this diet yet but I hope my story helps you.
Each new day is a gift but don't take life too seriously, after all nobody makes it out alive anyway. :)
Rikki
Caterpillar

Post by Rikki » Apr 9th, 02:59

Anytime you are cleansing your body, you will get an itchy scalp. Your scalp is one place toxins are removed very well, including the soles of your feet and the palms of your hands. People many times get itchiness when detoxing.
Zandra
Egg

Re: Itchy Scalp

Post by Zandra » Nov 18th, 09:39

Would very much like to hear if anyone has some advice here!
Have joied this site specifically to try and get some info on this topic!
My mum and sister are on Coumadin (Warfarin here in Ireland) and Id love to get them both on the diet!