My sweat bleaches my sheets

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
tkylet
Egg

My sweat bleaches my sheets

Post by tkylet » Sep 11th, 18:55

I am new here and just found out about my pH problem. I have been checking my pH of my saliva and it has been at 6.2 using a digital pool water tester. I just did blood work yesterday and I am waiting for the results for that. I figured the pH problem out because my sweat has been bleaching my sheets. It looks like someone sprayed bleach on my sheets and pillow case. Also, my wife has been getting yeast infections since we started "not being careful" when having sex. She has had like 4 in the past 6 months and has only had 1 in her entire life before that. These things led us to look into my pH and it is amazing that all my health problems that the dr's have been treating me for like me passing kidney stones every month, bad allergies, gas, constipation, headaches, etc, could be from something so simple. Just wondwering if anyone else has had these issues (not the common symptoms I listed) and I have also had fever for over 3 months. It gets up to about 100 every day and sometimes higher but I am not sick and the dr's can't find the cause of it. Thanks for your time.
Ckdk
Egg

Re: My sweat bleaches my sheets

Post by Ckdk » Mar 17th, 17:30

I've had this problem for years with my sweat and saliva both. Did this diet help you?