Maintain blood sugar level

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
allanh
Egg

Maintain blood sugar level

Post by allanh » Sep 23rd, 20:42

As a diabetic of 30 years since being diagnosed this diet will help to stabalize blood sugar. A word of warning as the diet works and weight is lost your insulin demand will change. Ifyou do not get a handle on this your blood sugars will go haywire.
Do your best and your best is enough
oldmangruff
Egg

Re: Maintain blood sugar level

Post by oldmangruff » Jul 29th, 17:55

i have been on an alkaline diet for five months after one week my blood sugars were normal and have stayed that way for five months i am off one insulin and have dropped my other insulin by 15 units if this keeps up i hope to get off all insulin
alice
Egg

Re: Maintain blood sugar level

Post by alice » Oct 29th, 05:07

Hello and welcome to the forum! If you're looking to ask a question about acid/alkaline, many people find this a great place to do so. There are many experienced people on this board who are not affiliated with any organisation which would affect the information they give you. They are glad to help out, because they care about health, they care about your health, and they appreciated the help others gave them when they first started out.
Become expert in web design with HP0-S25 tutorials Pass4sure.org for more details Pass4sure 642-997 click here IntelMonash University