Wtf? Help

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
Joejoe
Egg

Wtf? Help

Post by Joejoe » Mar 5th, 05:58

I started the diet for many reasons, mainly I get 3-5 cold sores a year. I did the research and being alkaline should stop or prevent them. I change my diet drastically overnight and I continue to get them. As a matter of fact I have had more in the two month then in the past two years. I have read about detoxing and feel that I should be coming to an end. I smoked pot for 13 years and I quit over night to stop the f-ing sores. I eat the same healthy diet I always have but now I don't eat meat or dairy. So I have not added any trigger foods back into my diet. Please help! I would rather die early from cancer than deal with cold sores everyday for life! Any info is appreciated.
Joejoe
Egg

Nothing?

Post by Joejoe » Mar 6th, 20:48

Yes well apparently when people eat a mainly vegan diet the typically have iron, b12, zink, or calcium defecencys. Thanks for nada. Moving on to another site.
waleed030
Egg

Re: Wtf? Help

Post by waleed030 » Mar 31st, 06:45

I always have but now I don't eat meat or dairy. So I have not added any trigger foods back into my diet. Please help! I would rather die early from cancer than deal with cold sores everyday for life! Any info is appreciated.
You can join us for best http://e-six-sigma.com/ dumps hood.edu oracle training solutions. Our Hodges University