High Blood Pressure

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
alic
Egg

High Blood Pressure

Post by alic » Feb 15th, 01:39

Hello
I am wondering how long the alkaline diet can take to show improvement in high blood pressure. I am of normal weight, exercise regularly and have been eating a 70/30 alkaline diet for about a month. I also take angstrom magnesium and potassium daily, plus an alkalizing super food green supplement daily. My water is 7.5 ph so I know that is good too.

I've been trying to stay off medication for the last few years but have had high blood pressure for nearly seven years. Magnesium supplementation worked on its own for a out six months and then it crept back up to 130s over 90s. That's when I decided to really fine tune my diet. I was eating lots of fruits and veggies, but also too much dairy.

Anyhow, now a month or so into the alkaline diet I took my BP and it was 140/97. Anyone else experience this and does it normalize? I feel great! Just worry I still haven't found the answer to my blood pressure issues......
alic
Egg

Post by alic » Feb 15th, 04:12

I forgot to mention that my second morning urine before starting the diet was 5.0-5.5, after a month attempting to move towards 80/20 alkaline my morning urine ph is 6.0 -6.5.
alic
Egg

Post by alic » Feb 15th, 19:00

I am not overweight, do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, coffee or tea.
watertest
Egg

Post by watertest » Mar 2nd, 07:37

1. Consult your doctor
tell them about your BP

2. Eat right Foods

3. Stay away from any vices like smoking, drinking alcohol

4. Exercise

5. Pray

Hope it helps.
marilyn113
Egg

high blood pressure

Post by marilyn113 » Jun 1st, 04:07

Hi Alik.....I also have hbp. Be patient..i think your ph should be between 7.0 and 7.5 before you might to see results..Also are u following the no processed ,no dairy ..etc..???
:?:
I have been eating more or less this way since January of this year and sometimes my blood pressure gets way too low...i am weaning myself off meds since my pressure never goes above 126/80...

Marilyn
mildldie
Egg

Re: High Blood Pressure

Post by mildldie » Dec 17th, 07:48

Alkaline foods are very powerful as the first line of defense against high blood pressure. But before all the things you should check the causes of High Blood Pressure: body Weight(Men are at risk if their waist measurement is greater than 40 inches (102 centimeters, or cm) AND Women are at risk if their waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (89 cm)), Lack of physical activity, Tobacco, chemicals, alcohol, Excessive sodium(food salt) in the diet. Low potassium and Family history. So carefully diagnose these things.

To control blood pressure naturally use garlic supplements(used under the supervision of a qualified health practitioner), Talk to your doctor about the potassium level that's best for you, Magnesium supplement between 300-500mg, Reduce sodium, Eat celery and parsley.
GAndy
Egg

Post by GAndy » Jan 30th, 11:26

Well, I have read somewhere that both raw and cooked garlic can help to control high blood pressure level and at the same time it can also reduce the cholesterol level. You can ask your doctor about it..
spattwayne
Egg

Post by spattwayne » Mar 1st, 08:23

GAndy wrote:Well, I have read somewhere that both raw and cooked garlic can help to control high blood pressure level and at the same time it can also reduce the cholesterol level. You can ask your doctor about it..
Raw garlic works best for me, somehow when we cook a certain food, we can gain lesser nutrients. Garlic is our first aid for high blood pressure, not only that, it can also treat minor wounds.
Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.
oilpulling
Egg

Post by oilpulling » Apr 14th, 05:30

Blood pressure doesn't stay the same all the time. It lowers as you sleep and rises when you wake up. Blood pressure also rises when you're excited, nervous, or active. If your numbers stay above normal most of the time, you're at risk for health problems. The risk grows as blood pressure numbers rise. "Prehypertension" means you may end up with HBP, unless you take steps to prevent it.
helenbennet
Egg

Post by helenbennet » Dec 6th, 16:41

You can consider adding moringa into your diet. It is well-known for high blood sugar control.
In a research, 30 women took part in a study and 7 grams of moringa leaf powder led to 13,5 percent – decrease in fasting blood glucose levels.
In a different research, 50 grams of moringa leaves connected with 21-percent reduction in blood sugar levels.
In reality, the appearance of isothiocyanates in morings are responsible for these effects. And it can be deniable that the ability to regular blood glucose levels is one of the most outstanding benefits of moringa.
Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/moringa-health-benefits