LPR/GERD

Do you have a specific health related issue that you would like to discuss? This is the place for it.
Xhale12
Egg

LPR/GERD

Post by Xhale12 » Dec 23rd, 15:04

Hey guys.

I am 19, and have a severe case of LPR. LPR is basically reflux of the throat. I don't get much heartburn as the acid instead travels quickly up into my larynx and does not stay in my esophagus. The pain is unbearable. I can barely talk, swallow, eat, or do anything anymore. I am in desperate need of help. It has been like this for 3 months.

Currently the doc has me on a low-acid diet. TONS of bread and whole grains, bland chicken and fish, bannannas, etc. Need to stay away from vinegar, ketchup, mustard, lemons, and all that stuff.

However I'm learning from this site that the diet she put me on is still very acidic..... I'm so lost.

What diet should I follow?!
Snettoo
Egg

Re: LPR/GERD

Post by Snettoo » Nov 16th, 02:22

For starters you do not have proper diet. Look up online how to find lists of alkaline foods and start with those. Grains are acidic. You could go to a Naturopath doctor and receive tons of nutrition help along w/ some ways to soothe the burning .one thing that has been helping me is, having green smoothies or juices. I make them in a blender. Ex: a couple small handfuls spinach, (coconut water), or almond milk 1cup. And some avocado or cucumber. Blend till liquified. It's very alkaline and is comforting internally. You could buy green smoothie drinks but make sure no added sugar as its acidic.
Good luck, hope you get relief.
somi
Egg

Re: LPR/GERD

Post by somi » Sep 13th, 09:30

nice one!!
Pass your Braindumps.com in first try guaranteed using University College London study guide and Pass4sure 350-080 dumps questions.For more details visit now Facebook page and wikipedia best wishes.