Muesli ?? Does it proper combine food?

Do you have something to say that isn't related to any of the forum topics? If so, this is the place to make your post!
Triangle
Egg

Muesli ?? Does it proper combine food?

Post by Triangle » Jun 26th, 19:27

Hello guys,

I found food combining few months ago. I like it! Just was searching proper information about it, because some websites provide different information about food combing.
Like Muesli. I love them!! I was eating them every single morning, but then I found proper food food combining. I stopped to eat them. Few days ago I was searching for more information again and I found that: Dried fruit (prune, date, apricot, raisins) + fresh banana is alkaline food, because they have starches, they have glucose as carbohydrates, .... (this theory based on Hay diet) I'm confused now :? ... But they are fruit and it takes around 1 hour to digest, less than carbohydrates, so it makes a mess in the stomach all together... I would stay on this fact... Where is the truth, might I'm wrong??

Another things: Does it truth that sugar inhibit digestion, that mean grains+dried fruit = sweet dried fruit inhibit the digestion ... ? awww ..
Any answer is appreciated.

Thank you,
Triangle