Questions on Food Combining Chart

Do you have something to say that isn't related to any of the forum topics? If so, this is the place to make your post!
kenakao7
Egg

Questions on Food Combining Chart

Post by kenakao7 » Dec 27th, 15:44

I just joined as a registered user, and I find the web site educational. While reading the Food Combining Chart, I am confused about several items, as follows:

- When not "combining" food groups, such as sweet fruits and acid fruits, does that mean avoid eating a banana and an orange "mixed together", avoid eating them 5, 10, 15 or 20(?) minutes apart? Could you please clarify.

- Also in the Food Combining Chart, it shows protein circle touching starchy vegetable circle, indicating you can eat meats with potatoes. Yet, on subsection 1 (Protein and carbohydrate concentrated foods) in page 4 of 11, the first paragraph appears to contradict the protein circle touching the starchy circle touching each other. Could someone clarify these conflicts?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ken
mbetter95
Egg

Re: Questions on Food Combining Chart

Post by mbetter95 » Nov 11th, 04:53

I have a feeling it's nothing like, you know, splenda or the pink stuff... supposedly it's good for blood sugar levels, but I wish I could find more true literature on it.... I will say, it's 9 cal's per packet (tsp?) vs. sugar's 16 cal's per. And oh my, is it tasty.
I have a major problem with test anxiety, and from the horror stories my friends told me, I was terrified of taking the VCP-510 exam. more information visit main site Amazon and also visit Hyperion Good Luck.