Tummy ache?

Do you have something to say that isn't related to any of the forum topics? If so, this is the place to make your post!
sunnyb
Egg

Tummy ache?

Post by sunnyb » Oct 22nd, 09:55

I have just completed reading Dr Young's ph miracle book and have started making small changes, i.e. I'm having one cup of tea and one cup of coffee a day, cut down on meat, eating loads more veg cooked and raw, no bread and drinking lemon and hot water. Since starting this I've had awful tummy ache and wind is this normal? My mother who is 82 and is in prime health swears moderation in everything is the key to good health!) was horrified that I was drinking lemon and water and said no wonder you have tummy ache!!! Can anyone advise please, I really want to stick with it but can't put up with this bloated aching feeling.
Thank you.
alkaeasy
Chrysalis

Re: Tummy ache?

Post by alkaeasy » Jan 24th, 13:52

Hey Sunnyb,

If you are constantly feeling pains in your stomach then you should definitely consult a doctor to ensure that it's not something else.

The wind you've been having is likely due to the fruits and vegetables you have been eating :) This tends to happen when people eat more fruits and vegetables in their first couple of weeks.

I drink lemon in water all the time and have never had any stomach upsets because of it. It could be just your body trying to adapt to more alkaline foods.
Luk
Caterpillar

Post by Luk » Feb 8th, 12:32

maybe you should go to a doctor?
kevinjones23
Egg

Post by kevinjones23 » Feb 26th, 06:10

If your pain seems to persist, you should really see a doctor. Pain in the right abdomen can be caused due to several reasons, appendicitis being the most common cause.