Verifying acidic status

Do you have something to say that isn't related to any of the forum topics? If so, this is the place to make your post!
richard s
Egg

Verifying acidic status

Post by richard s » Feb 20th, 05:31

New here, feel good since i have been eating more alkaline foods, but would like to know how to test myself to more accurately know my acid-base balance... Do i buy and use urine test strips and/or blood strips???

Thanks to anyone, and all, for your help with this matter...

richard, in michigan's very cold and windy thumb...
Thanks for any additional perspectives...
richard s
Egg

Post by richard s » Feb 21st, 19:27

Thanks Health Ed,

So then, i should test urine pH in early AM before eating and it should be 7 to 7.5; and if i were to test blood sample it would be .8 higher and i would be in the safe Alkaline ball park, right?

And, in addition to smart selection of alkaline, rather than acidic, food/drink, i should drink Alkaline water, right? BTW, have been distilling my own water for drinking and cooking for 40 years. Is it alkaline, and would a urine strip be accurate to test it, and what should a good alkaline water pH be?

Thanks again for your reply, Health Ed in California... Be glad you're not here in Michigan thumb with temp at 19 degrees and 7 inches of new snow, which i will now shovel apace and consider it good exercise rather than work...

God bless you and yours... Sincerely, richard s
Thanks for any additional perspectives...
017hnoor
Egg

Re: Verifying acidic status

Post by 017hnoor » Apr 13th, 06:07

in addition to smart selection of alkaline, rather than acidic, food/drink, i should drink Alkaline water, right? BTW, have been distilling my own water for drinking and cooking for 40 years. Is it alkaline, and would a urine strip be accurate to test it,
We provide guarantee to pass learnalanguage.com learn german gmat with online exam training learn latin online itil and you can also get best quality rosettastone mcat along with The Polyglot Club mcat for your guaranteed success.