The error HP Printer driver Is unavailable means that the driver installed against your printer is also not well-matched or is out-of-date. This matter is very common in the printing world and can be fixed by a few tweaks here and there. Take a look at the resolutions listed underneath.
• Press Windows + R, type “control” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
• For Uninstall device, Right-click on all your printer application and choice “Uninstall
• Shut down your computer, printer, and your router. Plug out the power supply of all of them
• After waiting for around 10 minutes, Attach the printer with your computer using a USB cable initially.
• at last reinstall the printer driver
Through this process, you can fix your HP printer Driver.
Do you have something to say that isn't related to any of the forum topics? If so, this is the place to make your post!
1 post • Page 1 of 1