All Day Energy Green

We ask members not to use affiliate links in the forum, but realized that some of the products being recommended may help fellow members. If you have any products you'd like to recommend put them here - Affiliate links welcome.
alkalinedietdetox
Egg

All Day Energy Green

Post by alkalinedietdetox » Feb 13th, 17:28

All Day Energy green at http://www.alkalinedietdetox.com is a good product. I have used it myself. Great for indigestion, weight loss and energy. Alkalizes the body and flushes the acid. I would recommend it to anyone. I was a customer and became a distributor because of how good it is.
Detox and Alkalize your body to better health and weight loss success.
mac
Egg

Re: All Day Energy Green

Post by mac » Feb 15th, 12:23

alkalinedietdetox wrote:All Day Energy green at http://www.alkalinedietdetox.com is a good product. I have used it myself. Great for indigestion, weight loss and energy. Alkalizes the body and flushes the acid. I would recommend it to anyone. I was a customer and became a distributor because of how good it is.
My father in law (70yrs old) swears by this product and bought a case since the cost is half when ordering by the case. Anyhow, he feels great on the stuff and has been able to cease his low dose of high blood pressure meds and feels it helps his stiffness and overall well being.

His doctor agrees that the stuff is 'working for him'

So I bought a couple of jars of it and it did make me feel energized at first. After about a week taking it though I became very tired and using it made me feel worse.
I started to get extreme brusing like someone on too high of a dose of Cumidin (sp) (pooling of blood under the skin even in slight cases of hitting my forearm doing yardwork) and alot of bruising on my shins.

I have always had thin blood and low blood pressure and I do think that the Vitamin K in it maybe caused that so I switched over to Coral Calcium for now.

Do you think that I could remedy that if I take it in conjuction with a iron supplement or do you think I should just chalk it up to not agreeing with my system and forget about using it?

KK
alkalinedietdetox
Egg

Alkaline Diet Detox

Post by alkalinedietdetox » Feb 26th, 00:13

This product is great for every kind of ailments and it is safe and natural. I also swear by All Day Energy Drink. I would never be out of it. I buy a whole case myself. My husband also uses it. I wish everyone knew about this product at www.alkalinedietdetox.com
Detox and Alkalize your body to better health and weight loss success.
mac
Egg

Re: Alkaline Diet Detox

Post by mac » Feb 27th, 10:58

alkalinedietdetox wrote:This product is great for every kind of ailments and it is safe and natural. I also swear by All Day Energy Drink. I would never be out of it. I buy a whole case myself. My husband also uses it. I wish everyone knew about this product at www.alkalinedietdetox.com
That does not answer my question.

Thanks

KK
mo_moomom
Caterpillar

Post by mo_moomom » Feb 27th, 23:05

mac,
Is it possible that the gingko biloba in the product contributed to your bruising? That stuff thins the blood, doesn't it? Maybe just try a more basic capsule or powder made with only wheat and/or barley grass. I thought vitamin K would actually prevent bruising by helping your blood clot better? Have you ever heard of a product called bicarb-balance? It is a tablet that contains sodium bicarbonate and potassium bicarbonate made with an enteric coating for time-release. You can learn about it at www.alkalife.com That might be something to help your blood pressure, too. I've been trying this along with the green capsules but not really long enough to tell if it's a benefit to me or not...
imuniquelyme
Egg

Greens, etc

Post by imuniquelyme » Jun 16th, 05:54

I don't know if this product is the same as the Energy Greens mentioned here, but I use All Day Energy Greens by Institute for Vibrant Living in Camp Verde, AZ (1-800-218-1379). This is great stuff - all natural, no synthetics or chemical additives. And it tastes fine. A 30-days supply is $39.95, but substantial discounts apply if ordered in larger quantities.
One thing that really impressed my husband is that the sodium content of one dose (1 rounded tablespoonful) is only 38 mg. The greens he had been taking (purchased from a local "Health Food" store), contains 2400 mg/dose!

The other product of theirs that I use and love is Go Ruby Go, "the ultimate super food fruit drink containing 44 health sustaining supernutrients" in a great-tasting drink. The only problem with this one is that the powder takes awhile to dissolve. I usually stir it for about a minute, drink what is totally liquid, then add more water and keep doing that until it's all gone. Even with the bit of "grit", it is not unpleasant. And you could always add it to your smoothie.

Their customer service is very good and in no hurry to get you off the phone!

No, I don't work for this company, but from my experience with them, I will probably be a customer for life.

Check it out at www.instituteforvibrantliving.com

Thanks for "listening" ;>)

IUM
imuniquelyme
Egg

Post by imuniquelyme » Jun 16th, 05:57

I don't know if this product is the same as the Energy Greens mentioned here,
I just checked the picture and it is the same thing. Sorry if I simply re-stated what others have said.

IUM