Coffee Alternatives

We ask members not to use affiliate links in the forum, but realized that some of the products being recommended may help fellow members. If you have any products you'd like to recommend put them here - Affiliate links welcome.
kk
Egg

Coffee Alternatives

Post by kk » Jan 30th, 20:42

Hi CeCe,

Thanks for all of your help so far. I noticed in one of your posts that you said you still drink coffee in the morning. I quit 9 days ago and I still feel like I am going through withdrawl. I still have headaches, I'm tired, I've lost my ability to concentrate and focus. This is really affecting my work. I'm pretty shocked because I only ever drank one or two cups in the morning (and usually half calf.) I did some research and it seems like these symptoms should be gone by now.

I was thinking about just going back to one cup a day, but I feel like I am being beaten by a silly drug. Maybe I will try the tea first and see how it goes.

Thanks again!

KK
alnino
Egg

Coffee alternative

Post by alnino » Oct 31st, 12:29

Hi all,

There are indeed more than a few alternatives for coffee out there, but, if you want to try a tasty one which will remind you coffee, try the date coffee made from date kernels called dattero.
It's avail in Australia.
Moser
Caterpillar

Re: Coffee Alternatives

Post by Moser » Jul 10th, 10:27

Also, I am thinking about such an alternative. I will read something more on this subject.