I got a question (or two!) about the recipe in this e-mail...Wondering why is maple syrup suggested, because it is a direct sugar thus it is more acidic than other sugars such as complex sugars like brown rice syrup, raisin syrup, etc.? No?
And, isn't barley well known for its high aluminum content and how it is actually gluten-based meaning its acid content is higher? No?
1) 8 oz/250mL/1 cup of water
2) 1/2 tablespoon wheat/barley grass powder
3) 2 tablespoons real lemon juice
4) 2 tablespoons real maple syrup (Grade B, not the $2 stuff the
5) a personalized dash of cayenne ground pepper.
Do you have an alkaline recipe that you want to share? Other member's would love to see it!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Your recipe sounds very interesting and I woud like to give it a try. How often would you suggest drinking this?