lemonade cleanse

Do you have an alkaline recipe that you want to share? Other member's would love to see it!
joannes
Chrysalis

lemonade cleanse

Post by joannes » Jan 30th, 23:09

Hi!
can some one out htere give me the recipe for the lemonade clease.
Thanks in advance
Joannes
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Jan 31st, 20:15

thank you for the information. i just finished reading the marticle on the Master cleanse. It was very readable and full of possibilities. Once spring establishes itself here, i am ready to go for it. i would be interested in heraing from others how they found the cleanse. when feverfew is used is it in tablet form?
Really loving the support of this forum. thank you from ireland.
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 11th, 21:44

Hi All
it is beautiful spring weather in Ireland and I am starting my Master Cleanse tomorrow! I dont want to dwell on the 10 day aspect of it but will take day by day. Believe it or not this is my only time frame where i can do it based at home, for every week til May i am away on some business or socail trip! Sounds like i may need to review my lifestyle as well as my diet.
I have been alkalising my diet for the past two weeks, i feel better, lost some weight, my skin is supple ands full of life. but i wnt to step it up a notch and go for the cleanse.
I am going to read over this topic from the start and refresh myself.
I will need your support so keep me posted.
Thanks
Joannes
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 12th, 18:57

Day one almost done and i have a few questions.
There are some mis-matches between the lemonade diet on this site and the Master cleanse document by Stanley BURROUGHS
? Is the mix 8 or 10 ozs
? my body needs at least 3 litres a day. If i am not hungry and take my daily 6 glasses of lemonade, do i build up my fluid intake with water. Burroughs recommnds that, but your site seems to discourage the use of water. i am confused on this matter. Also I do want to lose weight with this cleanse so this fact may be needed for the correct approach.
?Where do i gat the blood tea you recommend
? how often during the cleanse do i do the water and salt flush, is day 2 too early for it
it has not been a tough day and i even cooked dinner for my two men (husband and Child) however went for a walk while they ate.
I really appreciate this forum.
Thank you
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 13th, 19:27

ceci
you are a great support.
one more question.
My Ph level is running 6.2 -6.6, i am concerned this is too low. Should i add baking soda to the lemonade drink. When i was eating i was reaching 7 in the evening.
Any Advise on this.
Thanks
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 14th, 11:10

Thank you so much for all your advise and help.
Doing well, tumeric relieved the nausea.
Managed to take the flush this am, had to drink it over 15 minutes, but wow 30 minutes later it washed me through. It is very difficult to take but well worth it!
Energy levels are up and i am sorting through all my winter clothes, and throwing away old stuff, so the cleanse is going on inside and out......
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 17th, 10:39

Today is day 6 of the lemonade cleanse!
I was planning on finishing up tomorrow.
However my body is having some strong reactions.
Those around me say there is a bad smell from my breath, i cant get it but they sure can! my tongue is not coated but all week i feel i need to have my teeth cleaned. they feel coated.
During the night i am having a heat rash on my ankles which is very irritating.
I weighed myself this am and have only lost 5lbs in 5 days. i am disapointed with that.(i have alot to lose)
I am doing the flush every am (even on day 6 i have some solid faecal return form it) , 6-8 glasses of lemonade each day, one peppermint tea, senna tea at night, and 1-2 glasses of water in the day.
I feel i am hitting the wall. My gut (literally) is thinking i may need to keep going for another few days but i am tired of it all. Maybe i had myself set up to finish tomorrow and i need to drop this.
Any words of advise or encouagement out there please
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 18th, 10:07

Ceci
Thank you for all your advise. I have taken it on and am on Day 7 prepared for the long haul.
I also got to read your profile and story and it gave me great encouragement. i too trained as a nurse and midwife and had to give it up. i could not cope that the cause of the illness and disease was not addressed, i think the hospital was glad to see me go, it was an end to a continual line of unanswered questions. However now the training stands to me because i have a general knowalge of the pathology of illnesses. I later trained in the USA in Shiatsu /Acupressure and set up my own practise here in ireland. I gave it up after the birth of my son and intend to go back to it shortly. However i must attend to my own health and well being first. So thank you for all your encouragement.
Oh The house cleaning continues!!!
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 18th, 20:35

Ceci
day 7 almost done here, and i'm doing much better. Thanks for your advise.
I upped my water intake, introduced milk thistle and tumeric and feel better. my boys report my breath is alot better so everyone is happier in my home tonight.
Many Thanks
Joannes
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 21st, 21:35

Today is my Day 10 and believe it or not I am contiuning for another few days.
There is a big Rugby match on in Dublin tomorrow and i luckily got a ticket. So i have decided to continue on the cleanse. It will be easier than trying to break the fast while on the road.......
It sounds weird, an international rugby game on a lemonade cleanse!!!!!!!!!!
A year ago it would be a rugby game, + 6 vodkas + few red wines and a Chinese meal..
I feel well and look forward to working with a more alkaline approach in my lifestyle and food.
So i am sure i will be back to the forum with many questions.
In the meantime Up Ireland.
ted
Butterfly

Post by ted » Feb 21st, 21:46

Congratulations on your will power! You are doing a wonderful thing for your body.

Ted
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 23rd, 00:16

I am delighted with myself. I drove with 3 other friends to Internatioal rugby match in Dublin today, i had great fun, Ireland won the match and i was on the lemonade cleanse all Day!
Ted,s words of encouagement helped me and boosted my resolve to do it.
Thank you.
ted
Butterfly

Post by ted » Feb 23rd, 22:58

Good for you Joannes,

Doing the cleanse is difficult enough by itself, but doing it under those conditons, has to be extemely difficult. That's some will power you have. I doubt If I could have done it.

Ted
joannes
Chrysalis

Post by joannes » Feb 24th, 09:08

Actually it was not difficult. I looked on it as fun.
I was kinda chuffed with myself, knowing that out of the 82 thousand people at the match, i was very probably the only one there on day 11 of a lemonade cleanse.
Feel really well today, slowly introduced fruits and juices yesterday. I can see why thet stress that. Will do salads today, really loking forward to the taste of avocado and lemon juice on it.
Thanks for your support.