ALKALINE MINERAL DROPS

Training, advice, tips, guidance, experience and inspiration.
gemmabauer
Egg

ALKALINE MINERAL DROPS

Post by gemmabauer » May 11th, 20:25

ANYONE KNOW HOW THESE DROPS COMPARE TO WATER FROM AN ALKALIZER MACHINE? IE. CAN I JUST PUT THESE DROPS IN MY BEVERAGES , INCL. WATER, AND WILL IT BE THE SAME AS DRINKING H20 FROM AN IONIZER?
jasond
Egg

Post by jasond » May 31st, 14:54

"Do understand this about me personally, I don't feel supplements are good long term, but rather it is better to get our needs from our whole foods in order get the full spectrum of nutrients they contain and that water should be as close to Mother Nature's as possible. "

I understand the full scope of what your saying here. I could not agree with you more!

But one issue...how do you ensure that your whole foods are coming from soil that is minerally balanced? If organic foods are not grown on minerally balanced soil, they do not produce healthy amino acids. In a world that is so throughly polluted this effects everything. If we are not getting the nutrition and antioxidant levels that we may think we are...where do we get them? What is the effect of longterm supplementation with high quality supplements...like Shaklee products? Not that supplementation is a replacement for a balanced diet but more like an insurance program...
Sustainability means Health
Corin
Egg

Post by Corin » Nov 12th, 21:16

I used to use those drops years ago, but I definitely think ionized water is better. The alkaline booster drops I used had potassium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, and potassium lactate in them which are completely synthetized minerals that are not minerals in the form that the body can utilize. It did have 79 amino acid chelated minerals though which are better.

Now I use trace mineral drops or angstrom minerals(the best minerals out there), or as people have posted here, lemon!
“If you want a magical life you have to eat magical food, there is no other choice.” -David Wolfe
www.Raw-Living-Food-Success.Com
SBOrganic
Caterpillar

Lemon in water?

Post by SBOrganic » Dec 29th, 22:29

I heard that you have to be careful using lemon every day or watch out for your teeth as lemon water can corrode the enamel of your teeth.

Does anybody know why some recommend not to use lemon water everyday or how to prevent corrosion of the enamel of your teeth in the long run?

Thanks!
Corin
Egg

Lemon in water

Post by Corin » Dec 29th, 23:34

You really do have to be careful with your teeth. I have been a raw foodist for 9 years and for the first few years, I dranks tons of lemonade and lemon products and was not careful enough about my teeth enamel. It probably really contributed to my gum issues. I am MUCH more careful now. I try never to leave anything on my teeth. I always brush, rinse, and floss as much as possible after eating or drinking. I don't have gum issues any longer, but recession caused in the past is permanent!

So moral of the story, if you are going to drink lemon water, immediately rinse and re-alkalize your mouth with sea salt water rinse.

Your teeth will thank you!
“If you want a magical life you have to eat magical food, there is no other choice.” -David Wolfe
www.Raw-Living-Food-Success.Com
nawaz
Egg

Re: ALKALINE MINERAL DROPS

Post by nawaz » Nov 6th, 07:21

Do understand this about me personally, I don't feel supplements are good long term, but rather it is better to get our needs from our whole foods in order get the full spectrum of nutrients they contain and that water should be as close to Mother Nature's as possible :P
Nawaz