Coconut Oil

Forum for customers who own the acid alkaline diet simplified home study course.
penny
Caterpillar

Coconut Oil

Post by penny » May 2nd, 13:35

I have seen many referances to only using raw or virgin Coconut oil can anyone offer a name brand that will indicate what is raw or virgin? I found some but I don't know if it's raw or virgin.

Thank You

Penny
glennrichard
Egg

coconut oil

Post by glennrichard » Jun 25th, 03:59

does anyone testify for noticing a difference with sustained oral use of this oil?
GLENN
Rikki
Caterpillar

Post by Rikki » Apr 9th, 03:03

I have been using coconut oil for a few months now. It gives you a lot of energy, and is anti-bacterial and anti-viral. Unfortunately, if it isn't virgin or extra virgin, it's worthless to take internally, as all the goodness has been processed out of it.

I use Nutiva.
crick
Egg

Coconut oil

Post by crick » Apr 25th, 10:07

I have been using Nulife coconut oil that I buy on the net 400 ml jar approx. $14A cheeper buy the dozen which is the way I buy it.. The pack includes a DVD of benefits.. I use it on skin, hai and scalp and also as a spread, cooking oil and in cereal or by the spoonful. DELICIOUS.
Crick
stumble
Egg

Coconut Oil

Post by stumble » Jul 26th, 11:57

I bought 16 oz jars of extra virgin organic coconut oil from Puritan's Pride where the more you buy the less it costs.

I originally bought it to put in my husband's milk shakes (He can only drink thick liquids after recovering from tongue and tonsil cancer) but now I use it as a skin moisturizer. Every night I cover my face with it and the wrinkles are diminishing. My heels were so rough they cracked and I put DMSO on my heels and cover it with coconut oil ever night and now my heels are soft.

The coconut oil did help improve my husband's memory problems.

Sandy
Jack
Egg

Re: Coconut Oil

Post by Jack » Sep 24th, 06:26

Coconut oil is high in sound soaked fats that have unexpected impacts in comparison to most different fats in your eating regimen, these fats can help fat consuming and furnish your body and cerebrum with fast vitality, they likewise bring the great cholesterol up in your blood, which is connected to diminished coronary illness risk....
Nothing you do is going to matter that much in the long run. Don’t take yourself so seriously
Henrythile
Caterpillar

Coconut Oil

Post by Henrythile » Mar 20th, 23:19

RRM and others what are your thought on Coconut oil vs OO? Do you use coconut oil at all? I heard coconut oil can actually make some break out