AcidAlkalineDiet.com Customer Support Contact Page

Forum for customers who own the acid alkaline diet simplified home study course.
wargamez
Site Admin

AcidAlkalineDiet.com Customer Support Contact Page

Post by wargamez » Sep 17th, 05:02

The contact page is: http://acidalkalinediet.com/support

There is a link at the bottom of the page if your question is not answered on that page.
loveisthe
Egg

alkaline diet

Post by loveisthe » Jan 2nd, 23:48

Hi, I need help. I did the alkaline diet a while back. I was not sure what to expect. I do like the taste. What my problem is now, I wanted to start the diet again for the new year. So, something told me to re-read how to do the diet. This trip reading the diet: with maple syrup, barley grass powder, lemon juice, water, and cayenne pepper, I kind-of getting that I am suppose to be fasting (not eating any food) for the seven day cleanse. Is that what I am suppose to do, not eat food with this diet? It sounds interesting and scary. I am not sure if I can go that long with out eating food, but I am willing to do what it takes to get the results from the diet.
Please answer back soon. I started this morning but I am stopping until I get some kind of confirmation as to how to work this diet. Thank You, and Happy New Year.
catwoman0123
Egg

Post by catwoman0123 » Jan 3rd, 07:02

HI: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FIRST OF ALL, WHERE I BUY ALKALINE WATER TO START OUT WITH, WHAT MAKES IT ALKALINE, AND SINCE I AM A HEART PATIENT, WILL THIS INTERFERE WITH ANY HEART MEDICATION THAT I AM ON. I SUFFERED A MASSIVE HEART ATTACKE FOLLOWED BY A DOUBLE BI-PASS, SO I NED TO ALL PARTICULARS, BEFORE PUTTING MYSELF IN HARMS WAYS. THANKYOU AND PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. JANN
P.S. I AM NEW HERE, AND KNOW NOTHING TO WHAT ANYONE IS SAYING, SO LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING PLEASE.
fabulousover40
Caterpillar

HI with questions..

Post by fabulousover40 » Jan 15th, 21:51

I have a question and altho it may be a big or small issue I dont want to keep doing this until I know the answer so please if you can help answer quickly!

First- When we drink the water with the drops, is that the only water we drink all day or do we also have normal filtered water as well? It may sound stupid but trust me, many of us are lost!

Secondly- I hate the taste of brocolli and some of the greens we have to eat and of course, havent had them in my diet, so can we use the greens super powder as a juice instead of the actual brocolli or anything else we may not like? Salads and most things Im ok with, but brocolli and a few greens make me literally throw up from the taste. I keep reading recipes with brocolli and everything but the reviews say with the lemon and other fruits it tastes amazingly good and nothing like brocolli and some greens they hated. (I really hope this makes sense)

Third- If anyone has done the 7-10 day lemon detox did you drink the alkaline water with it or have nothing at all, not even water while you detox? I keep seeing pages that say drink nothing at all, altho they may mean water is fine. Im not sure.

Help please! Im eager to do this right.
Schelle Allison
Egg

Class

Post by Schelle Allison » May 12th, 18:11

Thank you, but I am still trying to get some answers before I buy: I already took your "Class" several years ago. Is this class new information? Am I buying the same info over again? The last "Class"? was very helpful and I got well. This time, I have lost the ability to chew raw vegetables and looked into your info to find out if I can still get the necessary results with cooked food and if so, how? I desperately need to get pH balanced as when I'm not, my hypo-Adrenia gets worse to the point of being in danger of Addison's Disease. Thank you, Schelle Allison
fabulousover40
Caterpillar

Re: Class

Post by fabulousover40 » May 12th, 21:41

Schelle Allison wrote:Thank you, but I am still trying to get some answers before I buy: I already took your "Class" several years ago. Is this class new information? Am I buying the same info over again? The last "Class"? was very helpful and I got well. This time, I have lost the ability to chew raw vegetables and looked into your info to find out if I can still get the necessary results with cooked food and if so, how? I desperately need to get pH balanced as when I'm not, my hypo-Adrenia gets worse to the point of being in danger of Addison's Disease. Thank you, Schelle Allison

same class :(